Monday, October 10, 2011

Dragon

Dragon- a mythical monster generally represented as a huge,winged reptile with crested head and enormous claws andteeth, and often spouting fire. 

imgres.jpg

I have always wanted to be a dragon they are the coolest things ever. how many things have you heard of that can fly and breathe fire! i personally think that dragons used to live why else would people have sculptures of them all over the world. kinda makes you wonder right? a dragon would be the coolest pet ever they could just fly you every where you wouldn’t need a car just have your dragon fly you! anyways i think that dragons are awesome :) 




8 comments:

  1. I like how you wrote about what you want to be. You have always wanted to be a dragon so you took the word and wrote about it! goood job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragons did/do exist. It even says so in the bible. Best post I've read all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also always wanted to be a dragon. I really like this post!! Way good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in the book of revalation it talks about dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't help but notice how you didn't talk about draguins.

    ReplyDelete